Everyone has access to enough good food. We trust people to know what they need.
To give meaning to food as a basic human right, we will take steps to:
- Provide food for people who need it.
- Foster broad community involvement in both short- and long-term solutions.
- Provide public education around poverty and food insecurity.
- Provide education related to food skills and personal empowerment.
- To build health, social and emotional capacity in low income community members.
- To engage in food security issues at the systemic level.
- To expand our own capacity to grow food for our programs.
- To diversify food access opportunities.
- To operate in a space where all community members feel welcome.