Ways you can become involved:
- Volunteering at the Nelson Food Cupboard when it is open to the public Monday and Wednesday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Greet people at the front door, help them choose their groceries or re-package bulk food items.
- Pick-up food donations from local businesses or pick-up our recycling on a weekly basis.
- Organize a food drive at your work place, school or neighbourhood event. Visit the Organize a Food/Fund Raiser page to learn more.
- Join the Harvest Rescue Team. Visit the Harvest Rescue page to learn more.
- Help at the Food Cupboard Garden. Visit the Food Cupboard Garden page to learn more.