SIGN ON AS A MONTHLY DONOR BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF NOVEMBER AND BE ENTERED INTO OUR DINNER-AND-A-SHOW DRAW. FOLLOW THE #1 INSTRUCTIONS IMMEDIATELY BELOW OR CALL THE FOOD CUPBOARD OFFICE AT 250 354 1633.
- 1. You can help most by joining our Perennial Partner, Monthly Program. Enrolling in a monthly giving plan is a great way to provide ongoing support to low-income community members and allows you to spread your contribution over your annual budget. You have two options:
We can set up a preauthorized withdrawal program from your bank account. To learn more, please call us at (250)354-1633. Or print this sign up form , fill it in and send it, along with a void cheque, to us at 602 Silica Street, Nelson BC, V1L 4N1.
- 2. One Time Gifts
- You can send a cheque to the Nelson Food Cupboard or stop by during our hours of operation: Mondays and Wednesdays 9am – 1pm. We are located at 602 Silica Street, Nelson BC, V1L 4N1
- You can contribute online through either Canada Helps
- Or PayPal
- 3. Grocery Till Donation Add a Nelson Food Cupboard cash donation to your grocery tab when shopping at the Kootenay Coop Grocery Store. Simply ask your cashier for the till donation card. All donations earned through this program are spent on organic groceries at the Co-op.
- 4. Donate Food
- 5. Organize a Fund/Food Raiser